There is so Much That we can do TOGETHER
If you think you’re “too small” to be effective, then you’ve never spent the night with a mosquito!
Volunteers – THANK YOU! 🙂
We couldn’t do this without you!
We appreciate you for whatever time contribution that you can make. There are many ways to join HELPipedia and to be a part of our community of changemakers.
We’re creating a support system for clients and members. We help you cast a wider net so clients can find help and members can generate leads.
Fulfill your community service or professional practice hours by giving back to those who need your help.
Collaborate with other changemakers to build your referral network and share in our collective traction.
Lead a chapter uniting the changemakers that you want to do business with and share in member fees & revenues.
Sponsor youth in need, access a diverse talent pool, and put your corporate responsibility dollars to work!
BENEFITS of Membership
- Shared access to prospective clients
- Operate as a co-op where members support each other
- Join 1 chapter but have access to ALL chapters
- Earn referral fees for grants, sponsorships, new members, clients
- Be featured in our virtual Academy & Marketplace
- Feature your books, masterclasses, podcasts, blogs, etc.
- List your services with a Calendly appointment link
- Offer FREE access to our Academy to your network
- Get support from our volunteers & interns
- Early adopters can build reviews and Academy presence
- Enjoy the “spotlight” in our social media feeds
- Gain international exposure as we grow
- Guarantee: get 1 free year to make things right
MEMBERS ARE SHOWCASED ON OUR
e-LEARNING PLATFORM & SOCIAL MEDIA
FEATURES of OUR PLATFORM *powered by STEERus
- Superpowers & Soft Skills Assessments
Bite-size Lessons Storytelling Style with Social Emotional Learning
Digital Resume Builder
Interactive Games & Quizzes
Customized Learning Playlists
Marketplace for Your Products & Services Crowdsourced Snippets (PSAs)
Host Site for your Content (Masterclasses, Blogs, Podcasts, etc)
Access to Coaches & Counselors
AFH (Ask For Help) Request Line
Safe Place to Make Friends
- Life Skills
- Career Exploration
- College Preparation
- Mental Health
- Connection & Belonging
- Hobbies & Entertainment
- Spiritual Connection
- Nutrition, Health & Wellness
- WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT … we can integrate YOUR content